Name: Ian Parkes – NuVista® Living Blogger
1. What three words define you?
Energetic, Thoughtful and Creative
2. What is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
Hope. A greatly underrated human capacity.
3. What is the greatest challenge you have overcome in your life?
Realizing my capabilities and putting them to good use.
4. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Kerala, India. For the overwhelming sense of energy and the true meaning of living life to the full, no matter what your circumstances. A thoroughly beautiful place.
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 18?
Don’t try and do everything all at once. Savour things, take your time and have a plan.
7. What is the best book you have ever read?
The Earth by Emile Zola
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Being from the United Kingdom, it is listening to cricket on the radio. It can last for 5 days and still end up in a draw!
9. What do you most enjoy about working with NuVista® Living?
The sense of wellbeing that everyone is striving for and being a part of such a positive team.
10. What is your proudest moment with NuVista® Living?
Seeing a wealth of interesting features being enjoyed by everyone at the facilities